A recap of all our featured posts this week. Catch up on the Q&A, the daily Psalms, and articles. This week, we featured What Does “Believe in Your Heart” Really Mean? and Why Do You Do What is Unlawful on the Sabbath?
On the blog
Our week in review posts were getting incredibly long, so I’m breaking them up now. I’ll link to each part so it’s still easy to follow along. See the two outreach links above for pictures from our week.
Commentary on the Psalms
- Sons of the Most High
- Is God Both Male And Female?
- In The Name Of Jesus
- If I Commit Suicide Will I Go To Hell?
- Resurrection Bodies
- Are Those Guys Saved?
- Church Or Synagogue
- Was The Lord Misleading Us?
- Are Fish and Shellfish OK To Eat?
- How Could He Have Known?
- Our Sabbath Rest
- Unlawful On The Sabbath, Follow Up
- What’s The Difference?
- Understanding John 15:5-6
Thank you for your love, your prayers for those we serve around the world! It’s absolutely amazing what happens when we come together and follow the Lord’s leading. I’m beyond grateful for you all!
If you’d like to see more than we can share here, email me for access.
Thank you for keeping us, this ministry, and our outreaches in prayer, and thank you for your support! We couldn’t do any of this without you.
· You can get notified when each post goes live by signing up for our email list.
God bless you!