On the blog
Our week in review posts were getting incredibly long, so I’m breaking them up now. I’ll link to each part so it’s still easy to follow along. See the two outreach links above for pictures from our week.
Commentary on the Psalms
- Protocol For Prayer?
- No Communion Without Baptism?
- Will We Have To Give Account For Every Sin?
- Does Prayer Change Things?
- Paul’s Account Of Abraham
- Cheapening The Grace Of God?
- Meal Time Prayer
- Giving Account For Ourselves
- To Give Or Not To Give
- Public Prayer
- Am I Doing What I Should be Doing?
- Am I In A Catch 22?
- Giving The Opening Prayer
- What Caused The Change In Peter?
- How Did Man Know BC From AD?
Thank you for your love, your prayers for those we serve around the world! It’s absolutely amazing what happens when we come together and follow the Lord’s leading. I’m beyond grateful for you all!
If you’d like to see more than we can share here, email me for access.
Thank you for keeping us, this ministry, and our outreaches in prayer, and thank you for your support! We couldn’t do any of this without you.
· You can get notified when each post goes live by signing up for our email list.
God bless you!