On the blog
Our week in review posts were getting incredibly long, so I’m breaking them up now. I’ll link to each part so it’s still easy to follow along. See the two outreach links above for pictures from our week.
Commentary on the Psalms
- The Sleep Of Death
- Can I Marry My Uncle?
- Why Does God Let Them Live?
- Circumcising Timothy
- The Timing Of The Passover Meal
- For Them Or For Us?
- Confessing Our Sins
- Is A Platonic Live In Relationship OK?
- Was Jesus A Carpenter?
- Was Jesus A Carpenter? Follow Up
- Why Isn’t Everyone Saved?
- How Can I Be Certain?
- The Greatest Commandments
- Mary’s Ancestry
- Question On Hebrews 11
Thank you for your love, your prayers for those we serve around the world! It’s absolutely amazing what happens when we come together and follow the Lord’s leading. I’m beyond grateful for you all!
If you’d like to see more than we can share here, email me for access.
Thank you for keeping us, this ministry, and our outreaches in prayer, and thank you for your support! We couldn’t do any of this without you.
· You can get notified when each post goes live by signing up for our email list.
God bless you!