A recap of all our featured posts this week. Catch up on the Q&A, the daily Psalms, and articles. This week, we featured Esther’s Story … Part 2 (Chapters 2-3) and Esther’s Story … Part 3 (Chapters 4-8).
On the blog
Our week in review posts were getting incredibly long, so I’m breaking them up now. I’ll link to each part so it’s still easy to follow along. See the two outreach links above for pictures from our week.
Commentary on the Psalms
- Was Their Free Will Violated?
- A Mother’s Faith
- Sharing In His Suffering
- Saved But Not Born Again?
- Did It Take Noah 120 Years To Build The Ark?
- Is Drinking Coffee Or Soda Sinful?
- Is 144,000 A Symbolic Number?
- Do The Angels Like Us?
- Why Did Paul Persecute Christians?
- A Family Member Won’t Forgive Me
- Where Will We Go After Meeting Him In The Air?
- Did God Put Joseph Into Bad Situations?
- The Fig Tree In The Vineyard
- Have All Of Isaiah’s Prophecies Been Fulfilled?
- Evidence Of Salvation
Thank you for your love, your prayers for those we serve around the world! It’s absolutely amazing what happens when we come together and follow the Lord’s leading. I’m beyond grateful for you all!
If you’d like to see more than we can share here, email me for access.
Thank you for keeping us, this ministry, and our outreaches in prayer, and thank you for your support! We couldn’t do any of this without you.
· You can get notified when each post goes live by signing up for our email list.
God bless you!