A recap of all our featured posts this week. Catch up on the Q&A, the daily Psalms, and articles. This week, we featured Are We Good or What? and Success Is Not In Never Falling, But In Always Rising Again.
On the blog
Our week in review posts were getting incredibly long, so I’m breaking them up now. I’ll link to each part so it’s still easy to follow along. See the two outreach links above for pictures from our week.
Commentary on the Psalms
- Thy Will Or My Will Be Done
- The Best Man And The Bride’s Father
- Fighting Against Anger
- The Origin Of Baptism
- Sin And Self Mutilation
- Was Judas a Believer? Follow Up
- The Way Of Return
- Using Holy Things For A Common Purpose
- Remedy for Emptiness
- Can We Have A Personal Relationship With God?
- Love Your Enemies
- Will I See My Brother Again?
- Should I Support This Church?
- What Can I Say?
- Who Is The Day Star?
Thank you for your love, your prayers for those we serve around the world! It’s absolutely amazing what happens when we come together and follow the Lord’s leading. I’m beyond grateful for you all!
If you’d like to see more than we can share here, email me for access.
Thank you for keeping us, this ministry, and our outreaches in prayer, and thank you for your support! We couldn’t do any of this without you.
· You can get notified when each post goes live by signing up for our email list.
God bless you!