A recap of all our featured posts this week. Catch up on the Q&A, the daily Psalms, and articles. This week, we featured The End Times According To Isaiah, Part 10 and The End Times According To Isaiah, Part 11.
On the blog
Our week in review posts were getting incredibly long, so I’m breaking them up now. I’ll link to each part so it’s still easy to follow along. See the two outreach links above for pictures from our week.
Commentary on the Psalms
- Burning The Weapons
- To What Age Was Jesus Referring?
- Angels Mating With Humans?
- Were They Cousins?
- My Church Doesn’t Teach Prophecy
- Lord Of Time And Space
- Is God Ever Angry With Us?
- Blessed Are The Meek
- OSAS, Freedom Or Enslavement?
- Oops. I Forgot
- How Can We Sin And Still Go To Heaven?
- Is The Church Responsible?
- A Question About Offense
Thank you for your love, your prayers for those we serve around the world! It’s absolutely amazing what happens when we come together and follow the Lord’s leading. I’m beyond grateful for you all!
If you’d like to see more than we can share here, email me for access.
Thank you for keeping us, this ministry, and our outreaches in prayer, and thank you for your support! We couldn’t do any of this without you.
· You can get notified when each post goes live by signing up for our email list.
God bless you!