It’s almost Yom Kippur! And in honor of the Day of Atonement, I replied to several emails asking me how to pray right now, especially in light of Jack’s article titled, Don’t Pray for America. You can see my response here.
Here’s a recap of this week’s featured posts, in case you missed any:
On the blog
Our week in review posts were getting incredibly long, so I’m breaking them up now. I’ll link to each part so it’s still easy to follow along. See the two outreach links above for pictures from our week.
Commentary on the Psalms
- Worship Him With All Your Heart
- Longing For The Lord’s Return
- Is Alcohol Forbidden? Follow Up
- Can The Seal Be Broken?
- Confused About Voting
- To Prepare Or Not To Prepare
- The Model Of The Yom Kippur Goats
- Predestination And John 3:16
- Ashes To Ashes, Dust To Dust
- Fearful Of Judgment
- What Was Jesus Saying In John 3:8?
- Are We Really Getting Close To End Times Prophecy?
- Confess With Your Mouth And Believe In Your Heart
- Brother And Sister Or Husband And Wife?
- To Share Or Not To Share
Thank you for your love, your prayers for those we serve around the world! It’s absolutely amazing what happens when we come together and follow the Lord’s leading. I’m beyond grateful for you all!
If you’d like to see more than we can share here, email me for access.
Thank you for keeping us, this ministry, and our outreaches in prayer, and thank you for your support! We couldn’t do any of this without you.
· You can get notified when each post goes live by signing up for our email list.
God bless you!