Our outreaches continue in India and Mexico! And on the site, as always, we’re learning the Word. Continue reading for photos from our outreaches this week as well as a recap of all the posts on the site.
This week our volunteers were able to visit the tribe we serve for support and fellowship. We want them to know how important they are to us and to the Lord. That He sees them, and cares about every area of their lives.
And, photos from our church service:
Little Joel is doing really well! Thank you so much for your prayers.
The tribe wasn’t in the habit of celebrating birthdays, and many only know the time of year they were born not a specific day. So we really love being able to honor the kids for their birthdays. We have cake and sing, and everyone prays together!
While in India, I was able to visit a toy store to get more supplies for the kids and we found Play doh! We were so busy with VBS, so we decided to save it as a surprise for later. This week our volunteers brought it out. The kids had never seen anything like it before and had so much fun make things with it!
Videos from the service:
Thank you for keeping us, this ministry and our outreaches in prayer, and thank you for your support! We couldn’t do any of this without you.
· You can get notified when each post goes live by signing up for our email list.
· And you can subscribe to our YouTube channel to be notified of new videos.
God bless you!
Here’s a recap of this week’s featured posts, in case you missed any:
Commentary on the Psalms
- More On Paul And Timothy
- Paul, Timothy, And The End Times. Follow Up
- Promises To Old Testament Believers
- Dating First Fruits And Pentecost
- As You Sow
- Self Evaluation
- Becoming Like Jesus
- Extending Life By Artificial Means
- An Evil Spirit From The Lord?
- Free Grace Or Lordship Salvation?
- Should Christians Fear?
- The Doctrine Of Non-Accumulation
- What About Those Who Never Heard?
- How Can I Increase My Faith?