On the blog
Our week in review posts were getting incredibly long, so I’m breaking them up now. I’ll link to each part so it’s still easy to follow along. See the two outreach links above for pictures from our week.
Commentary on the Psalms
- Anger And Murder
- Staying Alert To Attain Salvation, Or Because We Already Have It?
- The Sower And The Seed
- What About Christian Activism?
- Measuring Time In The Bible
- Not Interested In Revelation
- Planning To Go Or Planning To Stay?
- Life’s Lessons
- Planning To Go Or Planning To Stay? Follow Up
- Faith Or Good Deeds?
- Storing Up For Others
- Should He Change Jobs?
- When Is Enough Enough?
Thank you for your love, your prayers for those we serve around the world! It’s absolutely amazing what happens when we come together and follow the Lord’s leading. I’m beyond grateful for you all!
If you’d like to see more than we can share here, email me for access.
Thank you for keeping us, this ministry, and our outreaches in prayer, and thank you for your support! We couldn’t do any of this without you.
· You can get notified when each post goes live by signing up for our email list.
God bless you!