A recap of all our featured posts this week. Catch up on the Q&A, the daily Psalms, and articles. This week, we featured and Want To vs. Have To: Discovering the Joy of Giving.
On the blog
Our week in review posts were getting incredibly long, so I’m breaking them up now. I’ll link to each part so it’s still easy to follow along. See the two outreach links above for pictures from our week.
Commentary on the Psalms
- My Desires Or His Instructions?
- Denying The Deity Of Jesus
- Jesus As a Child
- How Do I Get My Faith Back?
- Faith And Works
- Defeating The Enemy
- Having The Peace Of God
- OSAS And Mature Believers
- Is Partial Faith Really Saving Faith?
- Get Married Or Serve The Lord?
- God’s Calling Or Satan’s Mischief?
- The Lord’s Seamless Garment
- Above The Angels
- The Jewish New Testament
- Erecting A Cross
Thank you for your love, your prayers for those we serve around the world! It’s absolutely amazing what happens when we come together and follow the Lord’s leading. I’m beyond grateful for you all!
If you’d like to see more than we can share here, email me for access.
Thank you for keeping us, this ministry, and our outreaches in prayer, and thank you for your support! We couldn’t do any of this without you.
· You can get notified when each post goes live by signing up for our email list.
God bless you!