A recap of all our featured posts this week. Catch up on the Q&A, the daily Psalms, and articles. This week, we featured From This Day On I Will Bless You and Want To vs. Have To: Discovering the Joy of Giving. This is the time of year we like to focus on gratitude. And what better way to be thankful, than reminders of the Lord’s blessings to us.
On the blog
Our week in review posts were getting incredibly long, so I’m breaking them up now. I’ll link to each part so it’s still easy to follow along. See the two outreach links above for pictures from our week.
Commentary on the Psalms
- Burned Out On Giving
- Is Suicide Forgivable?
- The Incarnate God And Human DNA
- Confusion About The Trinity
- Wounding And Healing
- Is Drinking Wine Forbidden?
- More On Consuming Alcoholic Beverages
- The Doctrine Of Imminency
- Why Keep Confessing?
- The NIV And The King James
- The Jordan Of Death
- The Ultimate Healing
- Understanding Ecclesiastes 3:11
- Married, or Not?
- How Can God Sanction A 2nd Marriage?
Thank you for your love, your prayers for those we serve around the world! It’s absolutely amazing what happens when we come together and follow the Lord’s leading. I’m beyond grateful for you all!
If you’d like to see more than we can share here, email me for access.
Thank you for keeping us, this ministry, and our outreaches in prayer, and thank you for your support! We couldn’t do any of this without you.
· You can get notified when each post goes live by signing up for our email list.
God bless you!