A recap of all our featured posts this week. Catch up on the Q&A, the daily Psalms, and articles. This week, we featured Defending The Pre-Trib Rapture (Again) and The Parable Of The Ten Minas, Luke 19:12-26.
On the blog
Our week in review posts were getting incredibly long, so I’m breaking them up now. I’ll link to each part so it’s still easy to follow along. See the two outreach links above for pictures from our week.
Commentary on the Psalms
- Whose Home Was It? Follow Up
- Saved But Don’t Enjoy Church
- Happy to Be Here vs. Anxious to Leave
- Shouldn’t My Friend Attend A Church?
- Why Does He Bother?
- The Time Before The Law
- A Man On The Throne Of God?
- Not One Stone Left Standing On Another
- Meal Time Prayer
- Isaiah 53, A Jewish Perspective
- Dividing The Earth
- Did The Women Know?
- Born Again Before They Die?
- Did They See God Or Not?
- A Famine Of The Lord’s Word
Thank you for your love, your prayers for those we serve around the world! It’s absolutely amazing what happens when we come together and follow the Lord’s leading. I’m beyond grateful for you all!
If you’d like to see more than we can share here, email me for access.
Thank you for keeping us, this ministry, and our outreaches in prayer, and thank you for your support! We couldn’t do any of this without you.
· You can get notified when each post goes live by signing up for our email list.
God bless you!