Our outreaches continue in India and Mexico! And on the site, as always, we’re learning the Word. Continue reading for photos from our outreaches this week as well as a recap of all the posts on the site.
This week in Mexico our kids wanted to help plant seedlings for the community garden! Many of their families are blessed by the food we grow and they were so excited to be a part of it.
In India, the surgery for little Joel has been changed to December 19th. At his last checkup, his hemoglobin levels were low (anemia), so they’re treating that first and then he’ll be ready for surgery. Thank you so much for your prayers for him! Please keep praying!
More scenes from the week at our Children’s Church India:
Thank you so much for your support! This tribe who had never heard the name Jesus before now knows how much He loves them. Thank you for joining us in showing these little ones His love!
As always, email or fill out our Contact form with questions, feedback, and suggestions.
Happy weekend and may the Lord richly bless you!
Here’s a recap of this week’s featured posts, in case you missed any:
- Christmas … the Rest of the Story
- A Christmas Message
- The Virgin Mary Had a Baby Boy
- The Christmas Story … Part 2 (Conclusion)
- The Christmas Story … Part 1
Commentary on the Psalms
- Interpreting John 16:8-11
- Who Did He Call Gods?
- Did Jesus Say That?
- Explaining The Narrow Road
- Creation Questions
- Can It Really Be That Simple?
- On Or Beside? Which Is Correct?
- The Two Languages Of Daniel
- The Sick Woman And The Dead Girl
- Saved Unbelievers?
- Thrones for The Disciples
- More On The Sick Woman and The Dead Girl
- Physical Blindness Vs. Spiritual Blindness
- A Question Of Faith
- Wrong Method, Right Result?