A recap of all our featured posts this week. Catch up on the Q&A, the daily Psalms, and articles. This week, we featured The God Without … A Thanksgiving Message and I’m so thankful for you! 2020. This is the time of year we like to focus on gratitude. And what better way to be thankful, than reminders of the Lord’s blessings to us.
On the blog
Our week in review posts were getting incredibly long, so I’m breaking them up now. I’ll link to each part so it’s still easy to follow along. See the two outreach links above for pictures from our week.
Commentary on the Psalms
- More On Sanctioning A 2nd Marriage
- Yet Another Marriage Question
- Who Was Abijah’s Mother?
- Old And New Testament Prophets
- Am I Still Saved If I Don’t Go To Church?
- Changing Churches
- A New Slant On Daniel 7?
- When I Am Prophesying, What Am I Doing?
- Understanding Isaiah
- Understanding Luke 21:36
- Did John The Baptist Know?
- How Could He Not Know?
- No One Knows The Day Or Hour, Follow Up
- Old Earth Young Civilization
- A Second Work Of Grace
Thank you for your love, your prayers for those we serve around the world! It’s absolutely amazing what happens when we come together and follow the Lord’s leading. I’m beyond grateful for you all!
If you’d like to see more than we can share here, email me for access.
Thank you for keeping us, this ministry, and our outreaches in prayer, and thank you for your support! We couldn’t do any of this without you.
· You can get notified when each post goes live by signing up for our email list.
God bless you!