On the blog
Our week in review posts were getting incredibly long, so I’m breaking them up now. I’ll link to each part so it’s still easy to follow along. See the two outreach links above for pictures from our week.
Commentary on the Psalms
- Praying The Lord’s Prayer
- Slain In The Spirit
- Besetting Sin Or Practicing Sin?
- Is It OK That I Keep Praying For My Salvation?
- Eunuchs In The Bible
- A Beginner’s Bible Study
- The Holy Spirit, Satan, And Prayer
- Do I Need To Study The Bible?
- Sabbath In The Millennium
- Sabbath In The Millennium, Follow Up
- Can I Marry My Former Boyfriend’s Brother?
- Tithing On A Gift
- Jeremiah’s Field And The New Temple
- When Will God Intervene?
- The Transfiguration
Thank you for your love, your prayers for those we serve around the world! It’s absolutely amazing what happens when we come together and follow the Lord’s leading. I’m beyond grateful for you all!
If you’d like to see more than we can share here, email me for access.
Thank you for keeping us, this ministry, and our outreaches in prayer, and thank you for your support! We couldn’t do any of this without you.
· You can get notified when each post goes live by signing up for our email list.
God bless you!