A recap of all our featured posts this week. Catch up on the Q&A, the daily Psalms, and articles. This week, we featured The End Times According to Jesus, Part 1 and The End Times According to Jesus, Part 2.
On the blog
Our week in review posts were getting incredibly long, so I’m breaking them up now. I’ll link to each part so it’s still easy to follow along. See the two outreach links above for pictures from our week.
Commentary on the Psalms
- Can We Have A Personal Relationship With God?
- Our Spirit And God’s
- Does Satan Create Natural Disasters?
- Bypassing Jesus
- Our Spirit And God’s. Follow Up
- What Did Job’s Friends Do Wrong?
- Opportunity Vs. Mandate
- Seeking His Kingdom And His Righteousness
- Could David Lose The Holy Spirit?
- When Did Jesus Become God’s Son?
- Observing The Lords Supper
- He Who Sits On The Throne
- The Gentiles, The Jews, And The Church
- Can Prophets Be Wrong?
Thank you for your love, your prayers for those we serve around the world! It’s absolutely amazing what happens when we come together and follow the Lord’s leading. I’m beyond grateful for you all!
If you’d like to see more than we can share here, email me for access.
Thank you for keeping us, this ministry, and our outreaches in prayer, and thank you for your support! We couldn’t do any of this without you.
· You can get notified when each post goes live by signing up for our email list.
God bless you!