Here’s a recap of this week’s featured posts, in case you missed any:
We’re fasting one day between July 8th and July 15th. I posted an Intro to Fasting and Prayer on the blog for those who wrote saying they’d love to join but didn’t know how to begin.
On the blog
- Intro to fasting and prayer
- Esther update 7-11-20
- This week in India 7-11-20
- This week in the new village 7-11-20
Our week in review posts were getting incredibly long, so I’m breaking them up now. I’ll link to each part so it’s still easy to follow along. See the two outreach links below for pictures from our week.
Commentary on the Psalms
- Does God Care About Human Rights?
- A Climate Change Question
- Financial Debt And The Rapture
- Causing A Brother To Stumble
- Unsolicited Witnessing
- Faith And Fruit
- Does Grace Cover Hypocrisy?
- The Incomparable Riches Of His Grace
- Am I Messing With Grace?
- Afraid To Eat Meat
- Should I Tithe On My Gross Or Net?
- Did God Ordain The Nations?
- Paul’s Account Of Abraham
- Baptists And Pentecostals
- Afraid To Eat Meat Follow-Up
Thank you for your love, your prayers for those we serve around the world! It’s absolutely amazing what happens when we come together and follow the Lord’s leading. I’m beyond grateful for you all!
If you’d like to see more than we can share here, email me for access.
Thank you for keeping us, this ministry, and our outreaches in prayer, and thank you for your support! We couldn’t do any of this without you.
· You can get notified when each post goes live by signing up for our email list.
God bless you!