A recap of all our featured posts this week. Catch up on the Q&A, the daily Psalms, and articles. This week, we featured The End Times According To Daniel … Part One, Chapters 2 and 7 and The End Times According To Daniel … Part Two, Chapters 8 And 9.
On the blog
Our week in review posts were getting incredibly long, so I’m breaking them up now. I’ll link to each part so it’s still easy to follow along. See the two outreach links above for pictures from our week.
- The End Times According To Daniel … Part One, Chapters 2 and 7
- The End Times According To Daniel … Part Two, Chapters 8 And 9
Commentary on the Psalms
- More On Our Crowns
- Believing In Jesus
- Who Is Jesus’ God?
- Preaching To The Dead
- Drunk In Church
- The Gap Theory And The Speed Of Light
- No Animal Sacrifice For Me
- More On Union Vs. Fellowship
- Gathered In His Name
- What Did You Mean By That?
- When Was Israel Re-Born?
- Lukewarm Friends
- Dealing With Religious People
- The Feasts Of Israel And End Times Events
- Sick About Dealing With A Non-Believer
Thank you for your love, your prayers for those we serve around the world! It’s absolutely amazing what happens when we come together and follow the Lord’s leading. I’m beyond grateful for you all!
If you’d like to see more than we can share here, email me for access.
Thank you for keeping us, this ministry, and our outreaches in prayer, and thank you for your support! We couldn’t do any of this without you.
· You can get notified when each post goes live by signing up for our email list.
God bless you!